To discover open jobs, go to the search page by clicking the left-side menu. Here, you can view all of the open positions. Scroll through and explore the page to find which jobs interest you. Click on the job title to see the job listing or click the company logo to see the company page and all of their open jobs.
Searching for Jobs
- From the search page, type in a keyword (job position, job type, company, etc.) into the search bar and hit the enter key on your keyboard. You can also filter jobs and sort results by using the dropdown menus below the search bar.
- When you see a position that interests you, click on the job title to see the full listing.
- At the top and bottom of each job listing, there are buttons to apply (in orange) or save (grey) the job. You can also click save next to the job listing and the button will turn green when the job has been saved.
The candidate search page is an easy way for employers to source potential hires based on qualifications, experience, skills and more.
- To ensure you won’t be missed, complete your profile with as much detail as possible, and be sure to include dates, prior work responsibilities, skills and any relevant certifications.
- You can search candidates by using a key word (i.e. bartender, chef, host) or by typing their name.
- Note: If you do not wish to be included in search, just go to your settings, navigate to the preferences tab and check ‘Hide my profile in the candidate search results.’