Create an account
Create your Sirvo account to start searching for and applying to jobs today!
- If you’re signing up as a candidate register here.
- If you want to create a business page, register here.
- If you’re joining as a page admin or wish to add another administrator to help manage your page, see directions here.
Log into Sirvo using your the email address you used to sign up with. If you’re unsure, here are a few ways to check:
- If you signed up via email, you received a welcome email. Check your main email inbox, archive, and deleted messages for an email from Sirvo with the subject ‘Welcome to Sirvo’.
- If you signed up with Facebook, Sirvo will be listed in your approved apps on Facebook.
- If you signed up with Google+, Sirvo will be listed as a connected app in your G+ account.
If you forgot your password, simply reset it here and follow the prompts.
You can also reset your password from your user settings inside the app. To do so, click on the Settings page on the left-side menu.
De-Linking a SNS
If you would like to disconnect a social networking site (SNS), like Facebook or Google, from Sirvo but wish to continue using your Sirvo account, please contact us at [email protected] to get a new login.
Deleting your account
If you need to delete your account, please email us at [email protected] with the subject “Delete Account”.
Employers: There’s no need to ever delete your account. Simply return when you need to hire next. If you need to take your job down and stop payment, learn how to archive your job here.