Editing your Profile:
Everyone on Sirvo has a user profile. Users may either search and apply for jobs, or create and manage company profiles. In this section, we’ll walk through editing your user profile and managing settings.
Display Name & Headline:
- Edit your display name and headline by clicking the pencil icon at the top left of the header.
- To display links to a website or social network profile, go to settings from the left-side menu.
- When finished editing click the ✓ icon.
Upload a Profile & Cover Photo:
- To upload a new profile photo, hover your mouse over the image container and click (or press when using mobile) on the arrow icon. Note: max file upload size for photos is 500 mb.
- For the cover photo, click on the arrow icon displayed in the bottom left corner of the header when hovering over the section.
Experience & Education:
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the section you’d like to change. This will open the editing view.
- Add blocks by clicking the + icon located at the end of the section on the left.
- To remove a block, click the red ✖︎ icon at the top left of the block.
- When you’re finished editing, click the ✓ icon located at the top and bottom of the section on the right.
Skills and Interests:
- To add skills or interests, type your desired entry, then click the add button to the right of the text field, or hit the ‘enter’ key.
- To remove, click the X next to individual entries.
- When you’re done, click the on the X icon to close the editing view.