Banquet Manager Job Description
This Banquet Manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
The Banquet Manager is responsible for coordinating the delivery of all food and beverage for functions held in the Hotel and all details pertaining to functions being held in all Banquet and Meeting rooms in keeping with the standards prescribed by management. The position is primarily concerned with front of house activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales and labor costs
- Achieve maximum profitability and overall success by controlling costs and quality of service
- Participation and input towards F & B Marketing activities
- Control of Banquet china, cutlery, glassware, linen and equipment
- Completion of function delivery sheets in an accurate and timely fashion
- Help in preparation of forecast and actual budget function sheets
- Proficient in English
- Degree or three years Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Previous experience in similar job role or minimum 4 years experience as Banquet Supervisor
- Experience in Hotel management software and Point of Sale software
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
- Teamwork Oriented
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
Give me an example of how you’ve gone above and beyond for your guests.
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.