Restaurant Manager Job Description
Sirvo’s Restaurant Manager sample job description is available for you to use as a guide when creating your job listing and is structured in a way that will best market your open position to qualified job seekers. Please feel free to reference or copy/edit when creating your listing on Sirvo!
Introduction / Job Description
We are searching for a front of the house manager who can contribute to increasing restaurant revenue, lower day to day cost, maintain consistent labor goals and help promote the restaurant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day operations, overseeing both FOH and BOH staff
- Provide our guests with a memorable experience in order to enure their return
- Be responsive to customer complaints or inquiries
- Ensure that a quality product is being delivered to our guests
- Run great shifts
- Be a leader to the team and provide constructive feedback
- Forecast and maintain inventory in a cost efficient manner
- Comply with safety and sanitation regulations
- Actively promote the company (product, services and promos)
- Create a positive work environment and maintain our company culture
- Solve any issues that may arise (guests, staff, restaurant maintenence, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience as a restaurant manager
- Food & beverage knowledge
- Proficient in English, Spanish a plus
- Working knowledge of back office restaurant management software
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Managing all financial aspects of a restaurant
- Customer service
- Delegating task
- Managing time
What inspires you to inspire other people?
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.