Line Cook Job Description
Sirvo’s Line Cook sample job description is available for you to use as a guide when creating your job listing and is structured in a way that will best market your open position to qualified job seekers. Please feel free to reference or copy/edit when creating your listing on Sirvo!
Introduction / Job Description
We are searching for a qualified line cook to join our team. Our kitchen is looking for someone who is detailed and can efficiently operate/multitask in a fast paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within one of the best kitchens in the city. A successful cook is is able to follow instructions and be open to constructive criticism. Experience in using a variety of ingredients and different cooking techniques is a plus.
We want each plate to be prepared according to our recipe and specifications to ensure a consistent product and guest experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare workstations
- Complete all assigned prep-work
- Present dishes to meet our specifications
- Maintain a sanitized and neatly arranged station
- All food and equipment must be stored and handled to meet safety regulations
- Proficient in English or Spanish
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Experience working as a line or prep cook
- Previous knowledge of various cooking methods (saute, grilling, baking, etc.)
- Must comply with all sanitation procedures
- Teamwork Oriented
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
What do you love about cooking?
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.