FOH Manager Job Description
This FOH Manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
Front of house managers oversee the interview and hiring processes for positions such as servers, hosts, bussers, and bartenders. They also oversee, direct, and actively participate in the training of personnel in these positions.
Additionally, front of house managers supervise the cleanliness and upkeep of the dining room and guest contact areas, including restrooms and any closet/coat check areas.
Finally, the front of house manager supervises individual shifts, helping ensure that dining guests are served in a manner that meets the standards set by the restaurant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the Reception, Telephone, Room Reservations, Catering and Cleaning over a large account.
- Deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- Monitor, manage and review the Catering and Cleaning contracts
- Ensure the team leaders and supervisors coordinate their staff to ensure the delivery of exceptional front of house services.
- Implement dynamic operational working procedures, to support the delivery of service excellence
- Develop strong communication and line reporting procedures to guide service implementation making improvements or changes where required
- Implement safe working practices to ensure safety of building occupiers and visitors
- Lead monthly management report meetings with the client and build strong relationships with key business leaders
- Proficient in English
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Experience working as a manager
- Teamwork Oriented
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
Tell me about how you handled a bad situation at work.
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.