Valet Job Description
This Valet sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
The Valet primary objective is to provide a positive impression to the guests upon arriving and leaving to the hotel. The Valet’s primary objective is to find a parking space for the customers as well as retrieve the vehicle. The Valet primary objective is to provide satisfactory customer service.
Candidate for this position must have outstanding guest service skills and easy in scheduling including weekends and holidays. Must be able to stand, run, and walk on pavement for six consecutive hours or more per shift. Parking Valet Attendants must be able to control manual transmission vehicles.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and acknowledge every guest with a smile and friendly words
- Open doors and assist guests, residents and visitors entering and leaving
- Monitor and direct private and commercial vehicle traffic when necessary
- Supply guests and residents with directions and information about amenities and services
- Thank guests with real admiration and provided a fond departure
- Anticipate guests’ service requirements
- Provide help to individuals with disabilities
- Actively listen and respond to guest questions
- Proficient in English or Spanish
- Speed: Customers want their cars quickly and don’t want to wait. Being able to quickly run back and forth to the car is key
- Hand-eye Coordination: Valets will be driving someone else’s car, and need to be careful
- Customer Service: Valets need to be courteous to drivers and responsive to their needs. Good customer service means good tips
- Stamina: Valets spend most of their time on their feet, running back and forth to cars
Tell me about your previous experience.
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.