Barback Job Description
This Barback sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
Assists Bartenders by keeping bar areas clean and stocked and providing necessary support to ensure prompt and friendly service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Emptying trash cans
- Collecting dirty glasses
- Wiping down the bar counter
- Fetching clean towels
- Stocking ice for all the wells
- Bringing out clean glassware
- Cutting fruit and garnishes for drinks
- Stocking juice, liquor, beer, and wine
- Changing out kegs
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work a flexible schedule including rotating shifts
- Pleasant and helpful personality
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- High School degree or equivalent
- Teamwork Oriented
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
Tell me why you want to work at our restaurant.
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.