Bell Attendant Job Description
This Bell Attendant sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
The bell person is primarily responsible for welcoming all guests to the hotel as well as bidding them farewell. The bell person is escorting guests to and from their accommodations, orienting them with the features of the property and their accommodations, assisting the guest in any way to make them feel more comfortable in accordance with the Hay-Adams Standards of Excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet all guests in the lobby in a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcome and anticipate their needs before they arise
- Recognize all returning and VIP guests, and welcome them back
- Escort all guests checking in to their accommodations following hotel procedure. Inform them about all hotel and guest room features, hotel facilities, and emergency procedures
- Assist guests with their luggage and acknowledge them by name
- Deliver the morning newspapers to each occupied guest room
- Make deliveries to guest rooms as instructed
- Store and retrieve luggage and other objects for guests
- Proficient in English
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
- High School diploma
- Previous guest service
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
What do you love about working at a hotel?
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.