Catering Sales Manager Job Description
This Catering Sales Manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
A catering sales manager targets and coordinates catering sales efforts. The job involves initiation and development of quality leads to ensure growth of catering sales.
The primary responsibility of a catering sales manager is to develop existing business and solicit new catering business through catering lead generation and catering sales marketing. The sales manager solicits new catering customers through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques.
Other important duties include booking, selling, planning and coordinating all special social events while assuring the highest level of customer service. Generating revenue, establishing new accounts, monitoring booking space, booking repeat business while keeping quality consistently high, conducting catering sales presentations and catering sales calls also falls under the purview of a catering sales manager job.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning menus
- Advertising vacancies and recruiting staff
- Making sure that staff is fully trained
- Keeping staff motivated to provide the highest standard of service
- Organizing shifts and rotas
- Managing stock control financial planning and managing budgets
- Meeting with suppliers and customers
- Discussing contract requirements with customers
- Proficient in English or Spanish
- Leadership experience in fine dining or catering services required.
- Experience in a university setting is preferred
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork Oriented
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
Tell me about your previous experience.
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.