Housekeeper Job Description
This Housekeeper sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms
- organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures
- distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
- restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar
- replace dirty linens with clean items
- inspect and turn mattresses regularly
- store all dirty laundry in line with company policy
- monitor guest laundry bags
- replace laundry bags and slips
- check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- knowledge of English
- high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
- physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30lbs)
- Thorough and Organized
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.