Maître D’hôtel Job Description
This Maître D’hôtel sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
We are searching for a top–performing, solutions–driven hospitality professional with experience in coordinating dining and catering operations, customer relations and employee team supervision. Decisive and results–oriented with outstanding leadership and crisis management skills.
An engaging, professional communicator with the ability to put others at ease, quickly building relationships based on mutual trust and benefit. Excels in high-pressure and high-stress environments. Meets and exceeds goals and objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver the company experience for guests
- Work with the hotel team to create the company experience for guests
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences
- Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience
- Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate
- Demonstrate the hotel values when providing service and teamwork
- Seek to understand the internal/external customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company
- Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards
- Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
- Experience of or a good working knowledge of using a computerized ordering system
- Basic maths / financial calculations
- Organization: Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources
- Planning: Skillfully determine whether tasks should be attempted, identifying the most effective way of completing the task, and preparing to overcome expected difficulties
- Outgoing personality
- Well presented
Tell me about your experience managing hotel staff.
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.