Night Porter Job Description
This Night Porter sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
As a night porter, based in reception or at the porters’ desk, you will often be the first person to greet guests at a hotel.
In this job you would need customer service skills to welcome guests and see to their needs. You should have a smart appearance. You should also be physically fit, for carrying luggage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Helping guests by carrying luggage
- Advising on hotel facilities
- Arranging taxis and booking tickets
- Running errands, such as taking and picking up dry cleaning
- Taking messages
- Giving directions
- Responding to safety and security issues
- Answering queries and making reservations
- Proficient in English
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
What do you love about working at a hotel?
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.