Pizza Delivery Driver Job Description
This Pizza Delivery sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Introduction / Job Description
A pizza delivery driver distributes pizzas and related products by driving a vehicle, often a light truck, van, car or bike. They pick up pizzas from the franchise, load pizza container and deliver pizza once they reach their destination.
These professionals must be familiar with the routes and shortcuts in order to reach to their destination quickly. They also require handling paperwork, such as obtaining a recipient’s signature, when a pizza been delivered. They must collect payment at the premises of customer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering pizza, sides and other menus items to our customers
- Project a positive image to the customer
- Drive safely and courteously, obeying all traffic laws
- Know the store’s delivery area
- Ability to read area map(s)
- Taking orders over phone and in person
- Greeting customers within 10 seconds
- Building relationships with customers
- An EXCEPTIONAL and POSITIVE attitude
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and provide proof of liability insurance
- Must have clean, unrestricted driving record
- Must have clean, reliable and safe vehicle
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
Tell me about your previous experience?
Get started for free.
Easy to set up. No credit card required.